Kyocera KD315GX-LPB Multicrystalline Solar Module
NOTE: We are out of stock of the KD315 modules but we have replaced them with the new Kyocera KD320. It's essentially the exact same module except that it's rated for 5 more watts.
Shipping Note: Because this item has to ship by truck freight, the shipping costs for online orders will not be correct. You must email us or call us at 800 383-0195 to get actual shipping costs.
The Kyocera KD-315 contains 80 black cells mounted in a black anodized frame. This is currently the second largest solar panel made by Kyocera. The KD315-LPB and KD315-LFB are electrically and physically identical - the only difference is that the LPB version that we sell has darker (almost black) cells.
Kyocera's solar modules are the first in the world to have been certified in the Long-Term Sequential Test that measures a module's durability and reliability. The new test was carried out by TUV Rheinland, a third-party organization that certifies the safety and quality of a wide range of products.
The Kyocera KD315 solar panels are mainly intended for grid-tie systems. They may be installed for battery charging systems if used with the Outback Power, Midnite Solar, Schneider Electric MPPT, Morningstar MPPT, or other MPPT charge controller that can take higher input voltages and convert it down to the correct battery voltage.
Maximum power rating: 39.8 volts at 7.92 amps.Specifications:
- Pmp = 315 Watts
- Vmp = 39.8 Volts DC
- Imp = 7.92 Amps DC
- Voc = 49.2 Volts DC
- Isc = 8.5 Amps DC
- Ptolerance = -3/+5%
- Weight = 60.6 lbs.
- Dimensions = 65.43" x 51.97" x 1.8"
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
- Quality locking MC4 plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
- Proven superior field performance
- Tight power tolerance
- Only module manufacturer to pass rigorous long-term testing performed by TUV Rheinland
- Residential grid tie systems
- Large commercial grid tie systems
- Water pumping systems
- High voltage stand alone systems
- Large off-grid battery systems (with an MPPT controller)
- 5 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
- 20 year limited warranty on power output