12/24 Volt 15 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Shipping Note: The Solar Converters charge controllers are drop shipped from the manufacturer via Canada Post. Northern Arizona Wind & Sun will pay for the shipping charge but our website does not have a Canada Post option. To get free shipping, you must select UPS Ground at checkout (Continental U.S.A. & Canada only). If you have questions, email us or call us at 800-383-0195.
NOTE: This model does not come with an enclosure. You must provide your own electrical enclosure to mount the controller inside.
This model is perfect for small solar installations that must harvest the absolute maximum amount of power from the sun. There are no accessories or digital display available for Solar Converters units. Basically, when you need MPPT technology without the fancy bells and whistles, Solar Converters brand is the way to go.
- 12 or 24 Volts Nominal
- 12 or 24 Volts Array
- Max Array Voltage: 50 Volts
- Max Output: 15 Amps
- Self Power Consumption (when charging): 0.02 Amps
- Self Power Consumption (idle): 0.01 Amps
- Setpoint Tolerance: +/- 5%
- Float Setting: 14.1 or 27.2 Volts
- Efficiency: 96%
- Low Voltage Disconnect
- Transient Protection to IEEE/ANSI 62.41 (lightning strike)
- Certified to FCC Section 15J Part B (low electrical interference)
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor Available
- 7" X 5" X 2"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
1 Year Warranty
- Additional Information
SKU PT-12-24-15 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found