6.7kW EV Solar+Battery Charging System Supports - 6.7kW of REC Solar, GoodWe 5kW plus Sol-Ark 12K inverter, Pulsar Plus 40A EV Charger and three Fortress eFLEX 5.4 Batteries
Please visit our learning center page to learn more about Solar Powered EV Charging Systems.
6.7kW EV Solar+Battery Charging System Supports
Note: If you are interested in placing an order for this EV Charging System, please give us a call at (800) 383-0195 or email us.
This grid-interactive kit includes 6720W of solar that can be dedicated to charging your electric vehicle. It can produce up to 20 amps of renewable EV charging power that can instantaneously be directed to an electric vehicle via the Wallbox Pulsar Plus charge station. This kit is grid interactive as well, unused solar power can go back into the home and offset loads or even exported to the grid to turn back your meter and gain you energy credits (with interconnection agreement). With the Zero export feature (no interconnection agreement), the system can automatically limit solar output so that no excess is fed to the grid. The whole system can be configured to suite your application.
What's included in this solution.
- Sixteen - REC420AA-Pure 420 Watt Solar Module
- Two - MC4-50-MF-1kV Extender cable
- One - GW5000-MS-US30 Grid Tied Inverter
- One - PE69-3032 Isolator Encloser
- One - Pulsar Plus 40A charge station
- One - EM530 energy meter
- One - SA-12K-N Inverter
- One - UL-4060-PR Cable
- One - Fortress Durarack Battery Enclosure
- One - Fortress Flextower Inverter Enclosure
- Three - Fortress eFLEX 5.4 Battery
- One - CANbus Cable 1 Cable
|Display "Price"||-- Default Configuration --|