12/24 Volt 60 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Shipping Note: The Solar Converters charge controllers are drop shipped from the manufacturer via Canada Post. Northern Arizona Wind & Sun will pay for the shipping charge but our website does not have a Canada Post option. To get free shipping, you must select UPS Ground at checkout (Continental U.S.A. & Canada only). If you have questions, email us or call us at 800-383-0195.
NOTE: This model does not come with an enclosure. You must provide your own electrical enclosure to mount the controller inside.
When you have a medium to large sized solar system and want to maximize energy production, the 60 Amp MPPT controller is ideal. Solar Converters offers multiple features for the 60 amp unit except for a digital display. If you need a digital display with a controller, you should look at the Morningstar or Outback brands. This model has optional connections for a battery temperature sensor, LVD Control, AUX control and Diversion load control. This model is also one of the few FCC part 15 rated controllers that we carry. If you'll be using any communications equipment like AM/FM radio, TV, (HAM) amateur radio or similar devices, you'll experience less RF interference vs non-FCC rated controllers.
- 12 or 24 Volts Nominal
- 12v or 24 Volts Array
- Max Array Voltage: 50 Volts
- Max Output: 60 Amps
- Self Power Consumption (when charging): 0.06 Amps
- Self Power Consumption (idle): 0.02 Amps
- Setpoint Tolerance: +/- 5%
- Float Setting: 14.1 or 27.2 Volts
- Efficiency: 96%
- Low Voltage Disconnect
- Load Diversion For Wind Generators
- Transient Protection to IEEE/ANSI 62.41 (lightning strike)
- Certified to FCC Section 15J Part B (low electrical interference)
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor Available
- 12" x 10" x 5"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
1 Year Warranty
- Additional Information
SKU PT-12-24-60 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found