Anderson Power Rubber Boot Covers for SB50 Connector Housing
Starting at $8.15
NOTE: One boot is marked "SOURCE" and the other boot is marked "LOAD" for easy identification of the connectors. You will need one of each type. If you need more than one set of boots, just change the quantity for each type of boot.
These are only the rubber boots. The SB50 connector housing must be purchased separately.
These rubber boot covers will transform a standard Anderson SB50 connector into an IP64 rated housing that will keep out water and dirt. It protects the connectors when mated and unmated.
- Gauge: #16 AWG up to #6 AWG
- 360 Protected against water ingress
- Resistant to UV, roadway chemicals, and ozone
- Shields connectors from water and dirt to IP64 in mated and unmated condition when integral cover is used.
- Applications include generators, industrial trucks, bus and road maintenance, off road, farm and agriculture.
- Customize boots to fit your AWG or MM² Wires