Aquatec SWP-6000 Submersible 6" Deep Well Diaphragm Pump
Aquatec SWP-6000 Submersible Pumps
Aquatec SWP submersible pumps are designed to supply water in off-grid locations for homes, irrigation, livestock, ponds, and many other applications. The SWP-4000 4" and SWP-6000 6” positive-displacement submersible deep well diaphragm pumps are constructed with high-grade materials that are all potable water safe. The SWP pumps are designed to operate from any 12-30 VDC power source, including 60 cell modules or 72 cell modules or arrays (using a controller to limit the voltage input to the pump to 30Vdc maximum), or 12VDC or 24VDC battery banks.
- SWP-6000 Fits well casing 6" or larger
- Factory installed 36" (91 cm) of 12 ga.
- Protected form moisture intrusion by double o-ring seals
- Capable of pumping from depths of up to 120 ft/ 37M
- Able to operate with voltage up to 30 VDC
- Built-in 50 mesh stainless steel screen to prevent debris intrusion
Made in the U.S.A
Warranty: 12 Months from date of purchase no to exceed 18 months from date of manufacture