600 Watt Backup Kit With 56 Amp-hour Battery
Note: This is NOT a solar powered kit. It's a backup power kit that comes with a 600 watt inverter, a 56 amp-hour battery and a 35 amp battery charger. This unit is not designed to power your home electrical panel and will not function properly if you attempt to do so. Electrical devices that you wish to power must be plugged directly into the inverter.
Do you have a critical load that you can't afford to turn off (like sleep apnea machines) or the need to charge cellphones, ipads, batteries, lights, laptops, etc. in the event of a power outage? This system uses your utility power to keep a battery charged. If you need to use power from the battery, simply plug your device into the standard 120 volt AC outlet on the inverter. This inverter has two separate AC outlets. If you need more outlets, a power strip can be plugged into the inverter as long as you don't draw more than the 600 rated watts.
- One Samlex PST-600-12 600 Watt Inverter
- One Concorde SunXtender PVX-560T Sealed AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- One Iota DLS-30/IQ4 30 Amp 12 Volt DC Battery Charger with IQ4
- One MidNite Solar Quad Box Enclosure
- Four 0.5" liquid tight connectors (item #24602)
- Four 0.5" lock nuts (item #24641) for the liquid tight connectors.
- One 40 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
- One 100 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
- 25 Feet of XLP #4 Stranded Heavy Duty Wire
- Four 3/8" #10 AWG Stud Ring Connectors For Battery Terminals
- Four 1/4" #10 AWG Stud Ring Connectors For Circuit Breakers
- Samlex Inverter: 2 years
- MidNite Solar Quad Box: 5 years
- SunXtender Battery: 1 year free replacement
- PowerMax Battery Charger: 2 years
Note: Every electrical system installation is different. While this kit contains almost everything you need, you will have to provide some of your own materials. For example, you may want to purchase some wire nuts for splicing wire in the quad box enclosure.
Disclaimer: Please be aware of how much battery storage you need to offset your energy use. If you draw down the charge on your batteries below 50%, you will most likely cause permanent damage to them. Batteries are too expensive to guess at the numbers. We cannot be held responsible if you choose a kit that is too small for your needs. If you have any questions or need help determining how much energy you need, please email us or call and one of our sales staff will be happy to help you.
- Additional Information
SKU BACKUPKIT-01 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found