Blue Sea Systems 9003e 350 Amp Battery Switch
The Blue Sea Systems 9003e switches a single battery bank to a single load group. It's ignition protected, which makes it safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats. The case design allows surface or rear panel mounting.
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- The studs acccept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals.
- The one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time.
- Stud length of 7/8" (22.22mm) accepts multiple cable terminals.
- The case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting.
- Fits most PERKO and Guest battery switch hole patterns.
- The tactile indicator conveys knob position by feel.
Specifications For Blue Sea Systems 9003E
Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 2,000 Amps Cranking Rating: 1 min. 1,000 Amps Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 600 Amps Continuous Rating 350 Amps Maximum Voltage Rating 48 Volts DC Terminal Stud Size 3/8"-16 (M10) Terminal Stud Torque 140 in-lb (15.82 N·m) max. Mounting Holes Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (95mm²) Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables 1.10" (27.9mm) Weight Lb (Kg) 0.95 (0.43)
- Additional Information
SKU 9003E Bundle Pre-Configured Price No