Blue Sea Systems 9003e Single Circuit Battery Switch Rated 350 Amps
Rated for 350 Amps, 48 Volts DC max.
Surface, rear, or front panel mounting
Blue Sea Systems 9003e 350 Amp Battery Switch
The Blue Sea Systems 9003e switches a single battery bank to a single load group. It's ignition protected, which makes it safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats. The case design allows surface or rear panel mounting.
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- The studs acccept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals.
- The one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time.
- Stud length of 7/8" (22.22mm) accepts multiple cable terminals.
- The case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting.
- Fits most PERKO and Guest battery switch hole patterns.
- The tactile indicator conveys knob position by feel.
Specifications For Blue Sea Systems 9003E
|Cranking Rating: 10 sec.||2,000 Amps|
|Cranking Rating: 1 min.||1,000 Amps|
|Intermittent Rating: 5 min.||600 Amps|
|Continuous Rating||350 Amps|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||48 Volts DC|
|Terminal Stud Size||3/8"-16 (M10)|
|Terminal Stud Torque||140 in-lb (15.82 N·m) max.|
|Mounting Holes||Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw|
|Cable Size to Meet Ratings||4/0 AWG (95mm²)|
|Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables||1.10" (27.9mm)|
|Weight Lb (Kg)||0.95 (0.43)|