Canadian Solar CS3K-305MS Monocrystalline 305 Watt Solar Panel
Canadian Solar 305 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Module
This solar panel can only ship via freight truck. It can NOT ship via UPS or USPS. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.
Product Note: When paired with z-bracket mounting feet, this module requires the new Z-Bracket-XL-Kit with larger brackets than the standard mounting feet.
Canadian Solar's standard panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Their stringent quality control system puts them in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing since 2009, leaving 12,472 other silicon panels behind. The enhanced 40 mm frames ensure that these robust panels can handle at least 5400 Pa load. Worldwide, their customers have embraced these panels for their excellent performance, superior reliability and enhanced value.
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency up to 18.96 %
- LOW hot spot temperature risk
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 42 ± 2 °
CS3K-305MS Specifications (STC):
- Silicon type: monocrystalline
- Number of cells: 120
- Nominal max power (Pmax): 305 Watts
- Voltage at max power (Vmp): 32.7 Volts DC
- Current at max power (Imp): 9.33 Amps DC
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 39.5 Volts DC
- Short circuit current (Isc): 9.90 Amps DC
- Module efficiency: 18.36%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Max system voltage: 1,000 Volts DC
- Power tolerance: 0 ~ +5 Watts
- Dimensions (inches): 65.9" x 39.1" x 1.57"
- Weight: 40.8 pounds
- Cable: #12 AWG
- Connector: T4 series (MC4 compatible)
Warranty: 25 year linear power output, 10 year product warranty on materials and workmanship