Canadian Solar CS3K-310MS Monocrystalline 310 Watt Solar Panel with Black Frame
Canadian Solar 310 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Module
This solar panel can only ship via freight truck. It can NOT ship via UPS or USPS. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.
Canadian Solar is one of the three biggest solar companies in the world by revenue. They're committed to improving the lives of all those who interact with their brand in the communities they operate in. With the stable business operation, Canadian Solar has more than 1,200 active customers globally.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology - the next generation of module technology.
CS3K-310MS Module Features:
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency
- Low power loss in cell interconnection
- Increased module reliability
- Low temperature coefficient
- Low NMOT
- Better shading tolerance
CS3K-310MS Specifications (STC):
- Silicon type: monocrystalline
- Number of cells: 120
- Nominal max power (Pmax): 310 Watts
- Voltage at max power (Vmp): 32.9 Volts DC
- Current at max power (Imp): 9.43 Amps DC
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 39.7 Volts DC
- Short circuit current (Isc): 9.98 Amps DC
- Module efficiency: 18.66%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Max system voltage: 1,500 Volts DC
- Power tolerance: 0 ~ +5 Watts
- Dimensions (inches): 65.9" x 39.1" x 1.38"
- Dimensions (mm): 1675 X 992 X 35
- Weight: 40.8 pounds (18.5 kg)
- Cable: #12 AWG
- Connector: T4 series (MC4 compatible)
Warranty: 25 year linear power output, 10 year product warranty on materials and workmanship