Canadian Solar CS6K-305MS Monocrystalline 305 Watt Solar Panel
We do not normally stock this panel in our Flagstaff, AZ warehouse. If you choose to pick up this panel in person at our store, you will still be responsible for paying the shipping charges to have the panels shipped to us from our supplier. Please email us or call if you have any questions.
Canadian Solar 305 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Module
This solar panel can only ship via freight truck. It can NOT ship via UPS or USPS. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.
Product Note: When paired with z-bracket mounting feet, this module requires the new Z-Bracket-XL-Kit with larger brackets than the standard mounting feet.
Canadian Solar's standard panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Their stringent quality control system puts them in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing since 2009, leaving 12,472 other silicon panels behind. The enhanced 40 mm frames ensure that these robust panels can handle at least 5400 Pa load. Worldwide, their customers have embraced these panels for their excellent performance, superior reliability and enhanced value.
Canadian Solar‘s new SuperPower modules with Mono-PERC cells significantly improve efficiency and reliability. The innovative technology offers superior low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days, increasing the energy output of the module and the overall yield of the solar system.
- 11% more power than conventional modules
- Excellent performance at low irradiance of up to 97.5%
- High PTC (PVUSA Test Conditions) rating of up to 91.9%
- Improved energy production due to low temperature coefficients
- IP68 rated junction box for long-term weather endurance and resistance
- Can tolerate heavy snow load up to 6,000 Pa, and wind load up to 4000 Pa
CS6K-305MS Specifications (STC):
- Silicon type: monocrystalline
- Number of cells: 60
- Nominal max power (Pmax): 305 Watts
- Voltage at max power (Vmp): 32.7 Volts DC
- Current at max power (Imp): 9.33 Amps DC
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 39.9 Volts DC
- Short circuit current (Isc): 9.91 Amps DC
- Module efficiency: 18.63%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Max system voltage: 1,000 Volts DC
- Power tolerance: 0 ~ +5 Watts
- Dimensions (inches): 65.0" x 39.1" x 35mm
- Weight: 40.1 pounds
- Cable: #12 AWG
- Connector: T4 series (MC4 compatible)
Warranty: 25 year linear power output, 10 year product warranty on materials and workmanship