Deka Pro Master 8L16 Flooded 6V 370Ah Deep Cycle Battery
The DEKA brand batteries have an approximate lead time of one week before they ship. Even if you select one of the expedited shipping methods, the batteries will not ship to you until we receive them. The batteries will then ship from our warehouse using the method you selected. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.
Deka Pro Master 8L16 Flooded Deep Cycle Battery
This battery can only ship via freight truck. If you have any questions about shipping methods, please email us or call us at 800 383-0195.
East Penn Manufacturing Deka Pro Master batteries are built with more deep cycle power for longer run time. Durability enhancements, high-density components, and an electrical short protection system ensure less maintenance in-between times of demanding use. Special manufacturing features significantly reduce time-consuming battery maintenance and frequent watering while delivering the industry’s most trusted performance. The integrated “twist-and-release” vent cap “quick fill” system releases vent caps in a single motion design, making maintenance a snap.
- Fortified internal connections resist performance loss from vibration damage.
- Premium glass mat reinforcement protects battery’s ability to store energy (less recharging).
- Durable, envelope separators prevent shorting for longer life.
- Large reservoir and ultra-pure electrolyte optimizes water utilization.
- Hermetic cover to post seal prevents terminal corrosion.
- Strong, heavy-duty welds ensures critical user safety.
- Fortified, solid posts impede post damage, especially from heat.
- Reinforced polypropylene case and cover resists breakage under demanding use.
Deka 8L16 Specifications:
- Voltage: 6 Volts
- Capacity @ 20hr rate: 370 Amp-hours
- Chemistry: Flooded lead acid
- Group size: L16
- Dimensions (inches): 11.75"L x 7.0"W x 16.5"H
- Weight: 111 pounds
- Terminals: “L” type terminal with 5/16" diameter hole
Warranty: 6 months