Enfusion Energy ENFusion Cell 2000 Off Grid Solar Pump Controller
Enfusion Energy ENFusionCell 2000
The ENFusionCell 2000 universal controller can power motors, pumps, compressors or other inductive loads regardless of whether it is 50HZ or 60HZ, 120Vac or 240Vac. Now you can retrofit single-phase 2HP - and up to three-phase 3HP – pumps, fans and compressor motors. Designed for remote off-grid installations, the weather proof all aluminum chassis/heat sink is IP65 rated for harsh outdoor environments and can operate in high temperatures, humidity and corrosive environments.
Enfusion Energy engineers have improved on the functions and features of traditional solar controllers to run inductive motor loads by replacing old electromagnetic designs with high voltage silicon components intelligently controlled by our patented adaptive firmware. The ENFusionCell 2000 integrates the functions of an inverter, VFD, MPPT controller, phase initiator and voltage boost with automatic control.
- Motor/pump/compressor with free solar power up to 3HP
- Universal controller for 0.5HP - 1.5HP motors - Single/Three Phase, 50/60Hz, 120V/240Vac
- WiFi communication/control modules available as optional accessories
- Smart technology that is easy to deploy, and can provide significant cost savings
- Patented, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- MPPT operating voltage: 100-380Vdc
- PV panels open circuit voltage: 400Vdc
- Minimum operating PV voltage: 100Vdc
- Maximum PV panel current: 9A
- Single phase AC motor power: 8A
- Three phase AC motor power: 6A
Product warranty – 1 year