Enphase Encharge 3.36kWh Energy Storage System
With Enphase storage, when the grid is down, you have power. And when the grid is up, you can save money. The Encharge storage system includes the Enphase Encharge Battery with integrated Enphase IQ microinverters. The Enphase IQ Envoy communication gateway measures PV production and home energy consumption. Using that data, the Encharge storage system senses when it is optimal to charge or discharge the battery so that energy is stored when it is abundant and used when scarce. Encharge storage systems are capable of providing backup power when an Enphase Enpower smart switch is installed at the site.
The Enphase Encharge 3 all-in-one AC-coupled storage system is reliable, smart, simple, and safe. It provides a total usable energy capacity of 3.36 kWh and includes four embedded grid-forming microinverters with 1.28 kW power rating. It provides great flexibility in starting small and adding incremental capacity. The Encharge system can be designed for both new and retrofit solar systems.
- Proven high-reliability IQ Series Microinverters
- Four embedded IQ 8X-BAT Microinverters
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans)
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation
- Remote software and firmware upgrade
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control
- Support for self consumption
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Fully integrated AC battery system
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring
- Battery safety tested
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
- AC output: 240 Volts
- Continuous output power: 1.28 kVA
- Peak output power: 1.92 kVA (10 seconds)
- AC frequency: 60 Hz
- Output current: 5.3 Amps
- Peak output current: 8.2 Amps (10 seconds)
- Maximum units per 20 A branch circuit: three units (single phase)
- Battery capacity: 3.5 kWh (usable capacity: 3.36 kWh)
- Battery chemistry: Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
- Unit dimensions: 14.45 in x 26.14 in x 12.56 in
- Total weight: 114.6 lbs.
- Maximum altitude: 8,200 feet
Warranty: whichever occurs earlier (a) 10 years from the warranty activation date, (b) 4,000 discharged cycles, or (c) 2.8MWh AC energy throughput per kWh of rated capacity.