Enphase IQ Battery B10T-C-1290-O 10T Cover Kit
Note: Please look at 1-IQ-Battery-Cover-Bundle, this bundle includes both the battery and battery cover.
Enphase IQ Battery 10T Cover Kit
DIY customers and solar installers must complete the Enphase Installer & Design Storage Certification Courses through Enphase University to commission their system. This will provide you with the Enphase Installer Authorization needed to activate the system. These courses can be accessed at the online Enphase University.
You are approved to install Enphase Storage, if you have completed the tasks below:
- Individual Storage Installer Certification
- Individual Storage Design Certification
- Optional: In-person training at one of Enphase’s regional centers
More information can be found at the following links:
- Installer Authorization Program Guidelines for Enphase.
- Installer Authorization Program Guidelines for Enphase Storage.
The Enphase IQ Battery 10T all-in-one AC-coupled storage system is reliable, smart, simple, and safe. It is comprised of three base IQ Battery 3T storage units, has a total usable energy capacity of 10.08 kWh and twelve embedded grid-forming microinverters with 3.84 kW power rating. It provides backup capability and installers can quickly design the right system size to meet the needs of both new and retrofit solar customers
- Proven high-reliability IQ Series Microinverters
- Three independent Encharge storage base units
- Twelve embedded IQ 8X-BAT Microinverters
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans)
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation
- Remote software and firmware upgrade
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control
- Support for self consumption
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Fully integrated AC battery system
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring
- Battery safety tested
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
Included: One IQ Battery 10T cover kit with cover, wall mounting bracket, and interconnect cable for wiring between batteries.
Warranty: whichever occurs earlier (a) 10 years from the warranty activation date, (b) 4,000 discharged cycles, or (c) 2.8MWh AC energy throughput per kWh of rated capacity.