Exeltech XP2000 12 Volt, 2000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter
XP-2000 2000 Watt, 12 VDC Inverter
These inverters are capable of exceeding their rated power by 10% for a limited time. The inverter's capability at this level is primarily dependant upon temperature. If output power is exceeded, output voltage is reduced to a level which will provide the inverter's rated power to the load by clipping tops of the waveform. The inverter can operate safely in this mode indefinitely. Should the overload condition clear, the inverter will again provide the cleanest Sine Wave in the industry. Positive (+) and Negative (-) input terminals are 5/16" studs with brass hardware. They are accessed under the Rear Cover.
- Case size= 4" x 9" x 18"
- 100% Pure Sine Wave
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Temperature: -25 to 30 C full power derated above 30 C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non condensing
- Altitude: -200 to 10k feet full power, derated above 10k
- Audible Noise: Less than 45dbA
- Idle current draw (no load) is 12 watts.
- Finish: Painted aluminum
- Made in USA
1 year warranty