Fortress Power Envy 12K Inverter and eVault 18.5 Bundled Promotion - $1000 Off The Regular Price!
Fortress Power Envy 12K Inverter & One eVault Max 18.5 kWh Battery
This item can only ship via freight truck. If you have any questions about shipping methods, please email us or call us at 800 383-0195.
This is a limited-time promotion that includes one of the Fortress Power Envy 12K inverter and One of the eVault Max 18.5 batteries. When purchased through this promotion, $1000 is subtracted from the total price. This deal is only available through December 31, 2023. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.
The Fortress Power Envy 12kW inverter is a whole-home, all-in-one inverter solution. Paired with the eVault MAX 18.5 kWh, the Envy features a 200A AC passthrough providing up to 12kW (50A @ 240V) of whole-home backup power. The Envy features a built-in generator input with AC/DC coupling, on- and off-grid capabilities, plus a 3 MPPT output allowing for a maximum of 21 kW PV array. The Envy is equipped with a built-in APsmart Module Level Rapid Shutdown Transmitter and Button, along with Pre-built AC & DC breakers allowing for fast installation and commissioning. Use our online monitoring app to access your system from anywhere.
- 200A AC Passthrough current for whole home backup
- 3MPPT Output for max 21kW PV Array
- AC / DC Coupling
- IP65 rated for indoor & outdoor installation
- Built-in generator port
- 5 units in parallel
- Online monitoring/app
- Color LCD touch screen
- 3 Phase compatible (Upcoming Feature)
- Max. DC Input Power for Single MPPT: 2000W/7000W/7000W 1 x 12kW, 2 x 7kW
- Max. PV Input Power: 21000W
- Max. PV Power Delivered to Battery & AC Outputs: 18000W
- DC Input Voltage Range: 100V-600V
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 360V
- Full Power MPPT Voltage Range: 230V-500V
- Max. DC Input Current: 25A/15A/15A
- MPPT Number/(Strings per MPPT): 3(2/1/1)
Output/Input AC (Grid)
- Continuous AC Power to Grid: 12000W (240V)
- Continuous AC Power to Load with Grid or Generator: 48000W (240V)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V/240V
- Max. Continuous AC Current: 50A @ 240V
- Nominal AC Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
Output AC (Off-Grid)
- Max. Output Power: 12000W (240V)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V/240V
- Nominal Output Frequency: 50Hz/60hZ
- Nominal Output Current: 50A @ 240V
- Peak Power: 14kW 10 minutes / 16kW 5 minutes / 20kW 500ms
- Compatible Battery Type: eVault Max, eFlex, LFP-10 MAX
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 48V
- Battery Voltage Range: 48V-56V
- Maximum Charging/Discharging Current: 250A
- Maximum Charging/Discharging Power: 12000W
The newest innovative Lithium Iron Phosphate battery from Fortress Power is the eVault Max 18.5 kWh. An all-in-one solution for your residential and commercial needs. Scalable up to 370kWh with a serviceable top cover access to make installation of this battery simple and worry free. The eVault Max is AC/DC coupled to solar arrays and works for many applications that require solar storage, including Off-Grid, Back Up power, self-supply and Peak Charge Reduction just to name a few.
Not only is the new fortress eVault Max 18.5 kWh battery safe, long-lasting and affordable, but is also equipped with a brand new LCD screen that displays voltage, current, state of charge, and power output and operating status. The built-in smart battery management system integrates multilevel safety concepts for excellent performance.
Latest Technology: We use the safest, environmentally friendly prismatic Lithium Iron Phosphate cells.
Lowest Cost per cycle: Competitively priced and easy to install with >98% round-trip efficiency.
Flexible and Scalable: Expandable from 18.5 kWh to 370 kWh for both residential and commercial buildings
Long Lasting: 10-year warranty; up to 6,000+ cycles
Smart and Advanced: The smart relay-based Battery Management System, supports closed-loop communication with various hybrid inverters for best performance - scalable up to 20 units
- Total Energy: 18.5 kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2(48)V
- Voltage Range: 45-58.4 V
- Recommended Charge Current: 150 Amp
- Max. Charge Current(Continuous): 180 Amp
- Max. Discharge Current(Continuous): 180 Amp
- Recommend Storage temperature: 50 to 95 F
- Charge temperature: 32 to 113 F
- Capacity: 370 Amp-hour
- UL 9540 Listed
- Dimension(H x W x D): 42.2" x 20.3" x 20.3"
- Weight: 520 lbs
The following sizing recommendations will affect the warranty if not followed. Fortress Power minimum battery bank sizing recommendations for common battery-based inverters (Magnum, OutBack, Phocos, Schneider Electric, SMA Sunny Island, Sol-Ark, Victron, etc): Fortress sizing recommendations.
|SKU||Fortress Envy eVault Promo|
|Display "Price"||-- Default Configuration --|