Kyocera 265 Watt Multicrystal Solar Module
This item ships by truck freight only. If you have any questions or concerns about freight shipping, please email us or give us a call at (800) 383-0195.
The Kyocera KU265 solar panels are mainly intended for grid-tie systems, but may also be used for battery based systems if used with the Outback Power FM series, Midnite Solar Classic, Schneider Electric XW-SCC, Morningstar MPPT, or other MPPT charge controller that can take higher input voltages and convert it down to the correct battery voltage.
- Residential grid tie systems
- Large commercial grid tie systems
- Water pumping systems
- High voltage stand alone systems
- Large off-grid battery systems (with an MPPT controller)
- Number of Cells: 60
- Tolerance: +5%/-0%
- Vmp: 31.0 volts
- Imp: 8.55 amps
- Voc: 38.3 volts
- Isc: 9.26 amps
- Max system voltage: 1,000 Volts DC
- 65.43" x 38.98" x 1.8"
- 41.9 lbs.
- MC4 locking connectors
- 10 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
- 25 year limited warranty on power output
- Additional Information
SKU KU265-6MCA Bundle Pre-Configured Price No
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 ) Price 5 star :100% ( 1 )Total : 1 Reviews
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageExcellent Product Review by Nick P
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
You may also be interested in the following product(s)