Kyocera KU270-6MCA 270 Watt Multicrystal Solar Module
The Kyocera KU270-6MCA solar panel is suitable for grid-tie, off-grid battery charging systems including RV, home, and marine. The module comes with a sealed junction box with positive and negative H4 latching connector cables for quick and easy installation. 31.0 VDC nominal voltage and 270 Watts of power. Perfect for use with MPPT charge controllers.
- Buy 20 for $175.50 each and save 10%
Kyocera 270 Watt Multicrystalline Solar Module
This item ships by truck freight only. If you have any questions or concerns about freight shipping, please email us or give us a call at (800) 383-0195.
The Kyocera KU270 solar panels are mainly intended for grid-tie systems, but may also be used for battery based systems if used with the Outback Power FM series, Midnite Solar Classic, Schneider Electric XW-SCC, Morningstar MPPT, or other MPPT charge controller that can take higher input voltages and convert it down to the correct battery voltage.
- Residential grid tie systems
- Large commercial grid tie systems
- Water pumping systems
- High voltage stand alone systems
- Large off-grid battery systems (with an MPPT controller)
- Number of Cells: 60
- Tolerance: +3%/-0%
- Vmp: 31.0 volts
- Imp: 8.71 amps
- Voc: 38.3 volts
- Isc: 9.43 amps
- Max system voltage: 1,000 Volts DC
- 65.43" x 38.98" x 1.8"
- 41.9 lbs.
- Amphenol H4 locking connectors
- 10 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
- 25 year limited warranty on power output
This panel uses the Amphenol locking type H4-UTX cable connectors.