Preassembled & Tested Inverter Systems
Northern Arizona Wind and Sun can custom build almost any kind of off-grid or grid-tie inverter power panel. We can also mix and match different brands of equipment if you prefer something different than what we specify. These systems are very easy to customize to your specifications. If you don't see the brand or capacity that you're looking for, please email us or give us a call. One of our design specialists will be happy to design a power panel to meet your specific needs.
What are the Benefits of the NAWS Prewired Magnum Energy System?
1. It includes the Magnum Mini Panel (MMP).
- The inverter comes standard with a 3-year warranty without the MMP and a 5-year warranty with the MMP.
2. It includes the Advanced Remote (ME-ARC50) and the Automatic Generator Start (AGS).
- With the ME-RC50 standard remote, the AGS is only capable of basic adjustments based on battery voltage or temperature. When using the ME-ARC remote, the ME-AGS-N has advanced start and stop settings based on time of day, battery State of Charge, battery voltage, high temperature, or inverter load amps. It also includes the ability to manually turn the generator on and off, generator exercise, warm up and cool down.
3. It is customizable.
- If you do not want the AGS, or want to use the standard RC50 remote instead of the ARC50, then just let us know. The price of the kit is simply the sum of the prices of the individual components. For example, if you take out the AGS, the total price is reduced by the price of the AGS.
There is a similar prewired system offered by Midnite Solar that uses the MidNite E-Panel. This means the inverter would have a 3-year warranty. It comes with the basic RC50 remote and AGS. Northern Arizona Wind & Sun includes both the ARC50 and the AGS.