Magnum Energy 4,400 Watt 48 Volts DC with Classic 200 Controller
Shipping Note: This item has to ship by truck freight. Please email us or call us at 800 383-0195 with any questions.
NOTE: This Magnum Energy inverter power panel is assembled and tested by Northern Arizona Wind and Sun.
This Magnum power panel kit is great for anyone that wants the easiest way possible to install a new off-grid solar system. We do all the hard work for you by assembling and wiring the inverter, charge controller, surge protection, automatic generator start and the programmable display. All you need to do is connect your batteries and AC electrical connections. The cost of the system includes the labor to assemble it.
What are the Benefits of the NAWS Prewired Magnum Energy System?
1. It includes the Magnum Mini Panel (MMP).
- The inverter comes standard with a 3 year warranty without the MMP, and a 5 year warranty with the MMP.
2. It includes the Advanced Remote (ME-ARC50) and the Automatic Generator Start (AGS).
- With the ME-RC50 standard remote, the AGS is only capable of basic adjustments based on battery voltage or temperature. When using the ME-ARC remote, the ME-AGS-N has advanced start and stop settings based on: Time of day, battery State of Charge, battery voltage, high temperature, or inverter load amps. It also includes the ability to manually turn the generator on and off, generator exercise, warm up and cool down.
3. It is customizable.
- If you do not want the AGS, or want to use the standard RC50 remote instead of the ARC50, then just let us know. The price of the kit is simply the sum of the prices of the individual components. For example, if you take out the AGS, the total price is reduced by the price of the AGS.
There is a similar prewired system offered by Midnite Solar that uses the MidNite E-Panel. This means the inverter would have a 3 year warranty. It comes with the basic RC50 remote and AGS. Northern Arizona Wind & Sun includes both the ARC50 and the AGS.
If you need a Magnum inverter power panel customized, please email us or give us a call. We can design and build any size power panel that you require.
- Enclosure is steel construction with durable white powder coat finish
- Battery/inverter DC disconnect breaker (175 or 250 amps)
- Inverter AC input overcurrent protection breakers
- Pre-wired AC bypass switch for inverter isolation/battery maintenance
- Front mount AC and DC breakers for quick and easy operation
- AC and DC ground screw type compression terminals (no lugs required)
- 500A/50mV DC shunt installed for easy connection to battery status monitor
- Easy field wiring with front-mounted AC and DC input/output terminals
- Enclosure and components are UL/CSA certified and designated for indoor use
- Configurations available for both single 120 VAC and 120/240 VAC systems
- DC negative and ground busbars (negative can be isolated if PV-GFP device installed)
- Battery positive busbar for DC loads and PV arrays included
- Provides mounting for DIN rail or back-mounted DC load/disconnect breakers
- Integrates directly with Magnum ME, MS, MS-PAE, and RD Series inverters
- Top cover plate to allow other (non-Magnum) inverter installations
- Knockouts for inverter and battery cables, PV in/out, DC breakers
- Stud terminal available for large DC wire if used as system ground
- Data cables with 300-volt rated insulation to allow 240 VAC inverter installations
- Inverter hood to allow a Magnum inverter to be mounted vertically
- Magnum Energy MS4448PAE Sine Wave Inverter
- MidNite Solar Classic 200 MPPT Solar Charge Controller with Whiz Bang Jr.
- Magnum ME-ARC50 Advanced Programmable Remote Display
- Magnum ME-AGS-N Auto Generator Start
- Magnum MMP175-30D Mini Magnum Panel
- Magnum MP-HOOD Inverter Cover
- Magnum BP-MMP Mini Magnum Panel Mounting Plate
- MidNite Solar MNSPD-300-AC Surge Protector
- MidNite Solar MNSPD-115 Surge Protector
- MidNite Solar MNEPV-80 Circuit Breaker
- MidNite Solar MNEPV50-300 Circuit Breaker
- Two #12-10 Stud Ring Connectors
- 8 Feet of THHN #4 Wire
- 8 Feet of THHN #6 Wire
- Additional Information
SKU NAWS-MS4448PAE-CL200-AGS Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found