Magnum ME-ARTR Advanced Router for Inverter Stacking
In stock and ready to ship!
Magnum Energy ME-ARTR Advanced Router
The ME-ARTR (or “advanced router”) has many of the same features as the ME-ARC, with the added functionality required to parallel Magnum MS-PAE or MS-PE inverter/chargers. The advanced router is designed to easily and quickly connect multiple inverter/chargers in parallel without the need to program each inverter. The ME-ARTR can accommodate up to: four MS-PAE or MS-PE inverter/chargers in parallel, two AGS modules, six BMKs, and one remote control.
Magnum ME-ARTR Features:
- Status LEDs (x4) – At-a-glance LEDs that provide the inverter/charger’s status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display – A 20 x 4 line (80 characters total) alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON /OFF Buttons (x2) – ON/OFF buttons that allow all the connected inverters or chargers to be quickly enabled or disabled.
- Rotary SELECT Knob – A rotary encoder knob that is similar to a car dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through Ports 1-6, or to select various menu items and settings. Pressing this rotary knob allows you to select a menu item or to save a setting, once it is displayed on the LCD.
- Comm LEDs (x6) – At-a-glance LEDs that provide the connection statuses of the communication ports.
- Front Cover – Removable front frame cover, allows access to the cable connections and mounting holes.
The standard warranty is 1 year. However, if you order the ME-ARTR with a MP or MMP panel system, and install it on that system, the warranty will be extended to 5 years.