Magnum Energy Pure Sine Wave MSH3012M-L Hybrid Inverter, 3000 Watts, 12 VDC
NOTE: We are an authorized Magnum Energy dealer. Be careful when browsing the internet for deals on Magnum equipment. According to Magnum's policy, the warranty on equipment purchased from unauthorized dealers is null and void. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is.
The Magnum Energy MSH-M series hybrid inverter is designed for use in mobile applications such as RV's, campers, and marine environments. The pure sine wave 60Hz, 120 volt output ensures that you can run all standard 120 volt devices. Its load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources which allows it to run larger loads from smaller generators. This also allows you to charge your batteries from an AC source. The hybrid function of this inverter is what makes it stand out. If you have a total electrical load that exceeds the inverter output, the inverter can start your generator and match its AC output with the inverter's AC output. Instead of running all loads from the generator, it combines the generator output with the inverter output. So if your generator is rated for 2,000 watts and you add that to the 3,000 watts from the inverter, you can run a total of 5,000 watts of electrical loads.
Specifications and Features:
- 3,000 watts
- 12 volts DC
- 120 volts AC output at 60Hz
- Built-in 125 Amp battery charger
- Tested and listed to UL/cUL 458
- Tested and listed to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for use in Canada
- Dimensions: 13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0"
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Load Support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators
- Maximum operating altitude: 15,000 feet
Three year warranty on parts and labor