Magnum Energy Pure Sine Wave MSH4024RE Hybrid Inverter, 4000 Watts, 24 VDC
NOTE: We are an authorized Magnum Energy dealer. Be careful when browsing the internet for deals on Magnum equipment. According to Magnum's policy, the warranty on equipment purchased from unauthorized dealers is null and void. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is.
The Magnum Energy MSH-RE series hybrid inverter is designed for off-grid and backup power systems. The pure sine wave 60Hz, 120 volt output ensures that you can run all standard 120 volt devices. It has two separate AC inputs, one for a generator and one for utility power. This allows you to charge your batteries from either AC source. The hybrid function of this inverter is what makes it stand out. If you have a total electrical load that exceeds the inverter output, the inverter can start your generator and match its AC output with the inverter's AC output. Instead of running all loads from the generator, it combines the generator output with the inverter output. So if your generator is rated for 2,000 watts and you add that to the 4,000 watts from the inverter, you can run a total of 6,000 watts of electrical loads.
Specifications and Features:
- 4,000 watts
- 24 volts DC
- 120 volts AC output at 60Hz
- Two 60 Amp AC inputs for generator and utility hook up
- Built-in 110 Amp battery charger
- Tested and listed to UL 1741 for use in the US
- Tested and listed to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for use in Canada
- Dimensions: 13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0"
- Weight: 58 pounds
- Load Support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators
Three year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU MSH4024RE Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found