MidNite Solar 1,500 Watt DC Clipper 2.4 Ohms
The MidNite Clipper is designed to control Wind or Hydro turbines and work with the Classic to charge your battery. The Clipper communicates with the Classic to slow the turbine when the batteries are full, and also contains a standalone self-powered adjustable max VOC limiting circuit. The DC Clipper is designed to work with DC turbines and was designed for up to 1.5kw maximum turbines. The 1.5K DC Clipper comes standard with 2.4 ohms of resistance. MidNite Solar can custom build other resistance values upon request and have designed an easy to change resistor insert for the Clipper allowing changes in the field.
- Helps protect turbine from overspeed.
- Braking feature included.
- Convenient switching between run / turbine slowing.
- Settable voltage threshold for clipping.
- 50 Amp pass-through.
- D.C. or Three Phase AC models with heavy duty three phase bridge rectifier.
- Available with a range of built-in diversion load values.
- Durable powdercoated chassis.
- MNSPD Surge protective devices can be added for protection from over-voltages.
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU MNCLIP1.5KDC2.4 Bundle Pre-Configured Price No
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found