MidNite Solar The Kid MPPT Charge Controller in White
NOTE: The standard version of The Kid does not come with a battery temperature sensor. It must be purchased separately.
IMPORTANT: Input, output, and load negatives must be isolated. They are not internally connected. Inaccurate current readings and damage may result from improper wiring. Load Positive is internally connected to Battery Positive. Loads are switched in the negative leg.
The MidNite Solar Kid charge controller in white. The MidNite Solar Kid charge controller is available in both black and white versions. The Kid is MidNite Solar's newest charge controller. It uses MPPT technology to minimize power loss from your solar panels. The unit is capable of charging battery banks at 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC and 48VDC. The Kid is designed to work with solar panels.
The Kid also has the ability to give amperage readings with the optional Whiz Bang Jr and a 50mv/500A shunt.
- Voltage range for batteries: 12 to 48 volts DC
- Voltage range for solar/wind/hydro: Up to 150 volts DC input
- Up to 30 amps output
- Can be connected in parallel for a total of two Kid controllers.
- Built in lighting controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day and night settings
- Reverse polarity protection
- Sealed for harsh environments
- No cooling fan
- Comes with built-in automatic generator start
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 6.6"W x 3.4"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU MNKID-W Bundle Pre-Configured Price No
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found