MidNite Solar MNCHINOOK200-24 200 Watts 24 Volts DC Wind Turbine
MidNite is discontinuing this turbine.
MidNite Solar Chinook 200 Watts 24 Volts DC Wind Turbine
The Chinook 200 is a direct-drive micro-turbine designed for use in 12, 24 or 48 volt DC battery charging applications. Its attractive low-profile design, exceptional performance in low winds and low rotor acoustics, make this turbine the ideal choice for almost any application.
The Chinook 200 can also work hand-in-hand with PV panels to ensure that power is being generated in all weather conditions.
The MidNite Chinook Diversion Load (CDL) is an integrated solution designed to prevent 12, 24 or 48 volt batteries from overcharging and is included with the Chinook 200. Compact and easy to install, the CDL incorporates a 300 Watt resistive heating element and controller board in a powder coated steel enclosure.
- Part Number: MNCHINOOK200-24
- Nominal Voltage: 24 Volts DC
- DC Fuse / Circuit Breaker Rating: 15 Amps
- Recommended Wire Size: #12 AWG for lengths up to 30 feet, #8 AWG for lengths up to 90 feet, #4 AWG for lengths up to 300 feet
- Rotor Blades: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Rotor Diameter: 1 Meter (3.28 Feet)
- Rated Wind Velocity: 11m/s (24.6 mph)
- Rated Output: 200 Watts
- Max Output: 250 Watts
- Start-up Wind Velocity: 3.5m/s (7.8 mph)
- Total weight: 6.3 Kg (14 lbs)
- Shipping weight: 8.17 Kg (20 lbs)
- Tower mount: 1.5" Schedule 40 pipe
- Chassis Construction: Aluminum
- Diversion Load: 300 Watt Resistive Heating Element
- Warranty: 2 yr
- 1 Turbine Chassis
- 3 Blades
- 1 Controller
- 1 Spinner (Nose Cone)
- 1 Blade mounting plate
- Hardware Kit with Allen wrenches & Manual