MidNite Solar White Steel MNE175STM-240 E-Panel
Note: This unit is new/unused. Not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
White Steel with 175 amp/125 Volts DC Inverter Breaker
Note: Inverter and charge controller are not included with the E-Panel.
The MidNite Solar E-Panel simplifies the installation process for your Magnum inverter system. It comes with all the properly sized over-current devices like circuit breakers and DC disconnects as required by the national electric code. All MidNite E-Panels are ETL listed to UL and CSA standards and can be used in residential and small commercial installations. The design of the E-Panel allows the inverter to mount directly to the hinged door. This saves you wall space, time, and some money (no additional conduits or enclosures are necessary for connecting the inverter to the E-Panel). The panel comes factory pre-wired and all field wiring connection points are clearly labeled (solar, battery, generator, etc.). The E-Panel comes standard with a left-hand door hinge but a right-hand door hinge is available at no additional cost. The door can be switched in the field, but you will have to purchase the extra door and it's not an easy process to change it out. If you plan to stack two E-Panel units horizontally, you will need one panel with the left hinge and the other panel with the right hinge. Vertical stacking is possible without changing the door hinge. E-Panels are available in steel or aluminum. The aluminum model weighs about 9 pounds less than the steel version and is painted high gloss white as opposed to the gray powder coat of the steel. The aluminum model is recommended for high salt environments to prevent corrosion. If you are interested in shortening install time, saving money and being NEC code compliant, then you may want to consider a MidNite Solar E-Panel. If you have any questions about choosing the proper E-Panel, feel free to email us or call for more information.
Specifications and Features:
- Set up for 120/240 VAC Magnum PAE Inverters
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over-current solutions
- Pre-wired to save time, money and reduce complexity of installation
- Easily expandable to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, wind, hydro, AC distribution
- 500 amp 50 millivolt shunt for battery monitoring systems
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240 volts AC inverter bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240 volts AC input disconnect
- Bus bars for battery positive, battery negative, ground, PV+, PV-, AC hot in, AC hot out and Neutral
- Mounting hardware included for the inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Comes with heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block
- Includes bracket for mounting the charge controller
- Accommodates two GFCI outlets
- DC inverter breaker included
- Internal inverter cables included
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty