MidNite Solar MNPV8HV NEMA 3R Disconnecting Combiner for Dual Channel Transformerless Inverters
NOTE: The pictures show the MNPV8HV-DLTL 3R combiner with the optional power supply board (MNDISCOPSB) installed.
NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure (no rust, won't turn to dust). Four strings into the combiner with two separate 30 amp strings out. Specifically designed for the new dual channel MPPT on transformer-less inverters. This configuration will break the positive and negative of two separate 600vdc strings.
The difference between the regular Disco combiner and the DLTL version is that the MNPV8HV-Disco-4X is made for a single 8 string inverter, two 4 string inverters or one 4 string transformerless where as the DLTL is set up for 4 strings in and 2 strings out for Dual MPPT on transformerless inverters.
Features and Specifications:
- Rapid shutdown system compliant
- Birdhouse compatible
- Type 3R aluminum enclosure (No Rust)
- Number of Fuse Holders (MNTS) included - 8
- Current Rating - 60A
- Max. Output Wire Size - 2/0
- Output Circuits - 2
- 90 degree C connections
- Four 1/2 inch strain reliefs (MNSR-1000) included
- See through dead front and color coded bus bar guards
- 15 amp fuses and fuse holders (MNTS) included
- #10 AWG wire internally
- Meets 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 19.5"L x 14.8"W x 5.8"D (including handle)
Weight: 18 pounds
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU MNPV8HV-DLTL 3R Bundle Pre-Configured Price No