Morningstar EMC-1 Ethernet MeterBus Converter
The Morningstar Corporation EMC-1 Ethernet MeterBus Converter allows the remote control and monitoring of a MODBUS capable Morningstar product. This can be accomplished over a local TCP/IP network or using the internet for remote applications. It's compatible with the following Morningstar products: TriStar MPPT, ProStar MPPT, SunSaver MPPT, TriStar PWM, SunSaver Duo, and the SureSine Inverter. Power to the EMC-1 is provided over the Meterbus port, but it may not be sufficient for all operating conditions. When powering the device over the Meterbus port is not sufficient, you will need to connect external DC power to the EMC-1. The allowable voltage input is between 8 and 80 Volts DC, which makes it compatible with 12, 24, and 48 Volt battery systems. When using external power, you must install a 5 Amp fuse on the positive wire.
- IP based MODBUS connectivity for remote communication and control.
- Monitoring, logging and remote custom programming using Morningstar MSView PC software.
- Morningstar’s Live View displays system status and log data directly from the EMC-1 to a webpage.
- A cloud hosted data service is scheduled to launch at the end of 2016.
- DC Input Supply Voltage Range 8-80 Vdc
- Maximum Self-consumption 2 Watts
- Operating Temperature Range –40°C to +60°C
- Communication ports: MeterBus (RJ-11) & Ethernet (RJ-45)
- COM Protocols: MODBUS Serial & MODBUS TCP/IP
- Ethernet speed 10/100Base-T
- Dimensions: 6.04" x 3.37" x 1.2" inches
- Weight: 0.28 pounds
Warranty: 5 years
- Additional Information
SKU EMC-1 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A