TriStar 60 Amp, 12/24/48 Volt Solar Charge Controller w/Meter
NOTE: This model TS-60M controller comes with the TS-M-2 digital meter pre-installed.
TriStar controllers can be setup with the DIP switches for other voltages, such as 36 volts for golf cars. The controller is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation. Uses advanced technology and automated production to provide new features at a competitive cost. The controller is UL listed and is designed for both solar home systems and professional applications.
1. Highest Reliability Large heat sink and conservative design enables operating to full ratings to 45°C. No need to de-rate. Backed by a 5 year warranty.
2. More Power Ratings to 60A at 48VDC for a maximum power rating of 4kW.
3. Communications Capability RS-232 connects to a personal computer for custom settings, data logging and remote monitoring and control.
4. Fully Adjustable - DIP switch provides user with a choice of 7 different digital presets and custom settings via RS-232.
5. Extensive Electronic Protections Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, high temperature and overvoltage.
6. More Information - Optional meter displays extensive information, automatic self-test, data logging and graphics in a choice of 5 languages.
7. Simple Mechanical Interface Larger power terminals and conduit knockouts. Extra space for wire turns. Fits on power panels. The TriStar is UL listed, rated at 45 or 60 amps (12-48V), and has an optional meter, remote meter and remote temperature sensor.
This controller may be used as any one of: load controller, a solar charge controller, or as a diversion load controller.
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU TS-60M Bundle Pre-Configured Price No