Magnum Energy 4,400 Watt 48 Volts DC Preassembled Power Panel
Shipping Note: This item has to ship by truck freight. Please email us or call us at 800 383-0195 with any questions.
NOTE: This Magnum Energy power panel can not be expanded to a second inverter. If you need the ability to later expand your system, please email us or give us a call and we can recommend an alternative power panel.
NOTE: In order to connect the automatic generator start (AGS), you will need a three-way RJ-11/14 splitter. These can usually be found at your local electronics store or with many online retailers.
This Magnum Energy inverter power panel is assembled and tested by Northern Arizona Wind and Sun.
This Magnum power panel kit is great for anyone that wants a simple way possible to install a new off-grid solar system. We do all the hard work for you by assembling and wiring the inverter, charge controller, surge protection, automatic generator start and the programmable display. All you need to do is connect your solar array, batteries, and AC electrical connections. The cost of the system includes the labor to assemble it.
What are the Benefits of the NAWS Prewired Magnum Energy System?
1. It includes the Magnum Mini Panel (MMP).
- The inverter comes standard with a 3 year warranty without the MMP, and a 5 year warranty with the MMP.
2. It includes the Advanced Remote (ME-ARC50) and the Automatic Generator Start (AGS).
- With the ME-RC50 standard remote, the AGS is only capable of basic adjustments based on battery voltage or temperature. When using the ME-ARC remote, the ME-AGS-N has advanced start and stop settings based on: Time of day, battery State of Charge, battery voltage, high temperature, or inverter load amps. It also includes the ability to manually turn the generator on and off, generator exercise, warm up and cool down.
3. The Magnum Energy battery monitoring kit (ME-BMK-NS) is included.
- One of the most important (and expensive) parts of an off-grid solar system is the battery bank. Deep cycle batteries can last for many years when properly maintained and the last thing anyone wants to do is replace a battery bank before its expected lifespan is up. One of the most important aspects of maintaining healthy batteries is making sure you do not discharge them below an absolute maximum of 50% state of charge (SOC). We don't recommend going that low because physical damage to the lead plates will likely occur below a 50% SOC. The ME-BMK is essentially a "fuel gauge" for your batteries. It allows you to see how much energy you have stored in your batteries, along with the ability to monitor the voltage and the incoming and outgoing Amp-hours. The battery monitoring kit is essential to the health and lifespan of your system.
4. It can be customized.
- If you do not want the AGS, or want to use the standard RC50 remote instead of the ARC50, then just let us know. We can also use a different charge controller if you prefer something else. The OutBack FLEXmax controllers will also work well with this system.
If you need a Magnum inverter power panel customized for your specific requirements, please email us or give us a call. We can design and build any size power panel that you require.
- Enclosure is steel construction with durable white powder coat finish
- Battery/inverter DC disconnect breaker (175 or 250 amps)
- Inverter AC input overcurrent protection breakers
- Pre-wired AC bypass switch for inverter isolation/battery maintenance
- Front mount AC and DC breakers for quick and easy operation
- AC and DC ground screw type compression terminals (no lugs required)
- 500A/50mV DC shunt installed for easy connection to battery status monitor
- Easy field wiring with front-mounted AC and DC input/output terminals
- Enclosure and components are UL/CSA certified and designated for indoor use
- Configurations available for both single 120 VAC and 120/240 VAC systems
- DC negative and ground busbars (negative can be isolated if PV-GFP device installed)
- Battery positive busbar for DC loads and PV arrays included
- Provides mounting for DIN rail or back-mounted DC load/disconnect breakers
- Integrates directly with Magnum ME, MS, MS-PAE, and RD Series inverters
- Top cover plate to allow other (non-Magnum) inverter installations
- Knockouts for inverter and battery cables, PV in/out, DC breakers
- Stud terminal available for large DC wire if used as system ground
- Data cables with 300-volt rated insulation to allow 240 VAC inverter installations
- Inverter hood to allow a Magnum inverter to be mounted vertically