Grid-Tie Solar Power Kit With 2340 Watts of Panels and Enphase IQ8A Microinverters
Grid-Tie Solar Kit with Enphase Microinverters and 2,340 Watts in Panels
Shipping Note: Some items in this kit must ship by truck freight. If you have any questions or concerns about shipping methods, please email us or give us a call.
Notice: In some areas of the country, it is not permitted for an unqualified person to connect grid-interactive electrical equipment to the utility grid. It could result in severe penalties and/or fines. Be sure to check your local electrical code and regulations before installing this system. You may need to hire a licensed electrician in order to pass an electrical inspection.
Electrical Code Note: This product is UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conforms with NEC-2014 and NEC-2017 section 690.12 and C22.1-2015 Rule 64-218 Rapid Shutdown of PV Systems, for AC and DC conductors, when installed according to the following requirements:
- Microinverters and all DC connections must be installed inside the array boundary. Enphase further requires that the microinverters and DC connections be installed under the PV module to avoid direct exposure to rain, UV, and other harmful weather events.
- The array boundary is defined as 305 mm (1 ft.) from the array in all directions, or 1 m (3 ft.) form the point of entry inside a building.
With this grid tie kit, you can harness the power of the sun to generate clean energy for your home. It’s a reliable and efficient solution that can help you reduce your carbon footprint and save on electricity bills.
REC390AA-PURE: This solar panel is designed to provide high performance and reliability. It has a power output of 390 watts and is built with high-quality materials to withstand various weather conditions.
Enphase IQ8A-72-M-US: This microinverter is designed to work with the REC390AA-PURE solar panel. It converts the DC power generated by the solar panel into AC power that can be used in your home. It has a maximum output power of 720 watts and is compatible with Enphase Enlighten monitoring software.
Enphase X2-IQ-AM1-240-4: This communication gateway allows you to monitor and manage your solar system. It provides real-time data on energy production, consumption, and system health. It also enables remote troubleshooting and firmware updates.
Included in this solution:
- Six - REC390AA-PURE 390 Watt Solar Module
- Six - IQ8A-72-M-US Micro Inverter
- Six - Q-CUT-PORT-01 Q trunk Cable
- One - Q-TERM-10 Terminating cap
- One - X2-IQ-AM1-240-4 Combiner box
- One - SQD-DU221RB-30A Disconnect Switch
- One - Q-DISC-10 Disconnecting Tool
- One - PV-MS MC4 Connectors
- One - 05-520 Value Pack 85 pcs PV Labels
- REC 390 Watt Solar Panel: 20-year product warranty, 25-year power output warranty.
- Enphase IQ8A Microinverter: 25 years.
- Enphase X-IQ-AM1-240-4: 5 years
Note: Every solar system installation is different. While this kit contains almost everything you need, you will have to provide some of your own materials. For example, you may want to purchase some wire nuts for splicing wire (you may or may not need to splice wire depending upon your installation). You may also need to upgrade your kilowatt-hour meter or add an additional meter if your local electrical code requires it.
This kit does NOT come with a mount for the solar panels. There are many different types of mounts that can meet your needs but the most popular mounts for this type of system is a rail mount setup. Some of our customers prefer top-of-pole mounts and some prefer to build their own. If you're looking for the easiest method, we recommend going with a professional mounting system. If you need help choosing a mount for this kit, please contact us and we can determine which mount will best meet your needs and requirements.
|Display "Price"||-- Default Configuration --|