Outback EnergyCell 153.8 Amp-hour AGM BatteryNOTE: Please call us to purchase this battery! This battery qualifies for free shipping to commercial addresses in the continental United States with Outback OnSite Direct! Residential addresses and/or lift gate service is an additional $150 charge. Unfortunately, our website cannot calculate the correct costs because the batteries ship directly from Outback Power. Give us a call or email us if you have any questions.
12 Volts DC, 153.8 Ah at 20 Hr rate The EnergyCell RE valve regulated lead acid battery is designed for high power density and renewable energy cycling applications. Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. The EnergyCell RE also features low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts providing reduced maintenance and increased safety.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12 Vdc
- Optimal Temperature Range +74°F (23°C) to +80°F (27°C)
- Maximum Charging Current: 25 Adc per string
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.62 to 13.8 Vdc / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Limits: 14.4 to 14.8 Vdc / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Temperature Compensation Factor (Charging): 5mV per °C per cell (2V)
- Terminal: Threaded copper alloy insert to accept ¼-20 UNC bolt
- Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 153.8 Ah
2 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU EnergyCell-170RE Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found