Outback EnergyCell 200PLC 12V 200Ah Pure Lead Carbon AGM Battery
Note: This battery has been discontinued.
Outback EnergyCell 200PLC AGM Battery
Batteries designed for residential or light-commercial off-grid, backup or self-consumption renewable energy power demand. Pure lead extends the life of the battery versus traditional VRLA and allows for increased float capability for backup application. Advanced carbon technology reduces the effect of sulfation and is compatible with Partial State of Charge (PSoC) operation. PLC technology means 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions. Optimized to work seamlessly with OutBack power conversion equipment.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5VDC
- Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Limits:
- Terminal Type: T11
- Weight: 130lbs (59kg)
- Dimensions H x D x W i(n/cm): 12.6" x 22" x 4.92" / 32 x 55.88 x 12.50
- Amp-hour capacity @20 Hr Rate: 178 Ah
6 year warranty