OutBack FLEXpower FPR-8048A-300VDC 8000 Watts 48 Volts for Grid Tie and off Grid Systems
Outback FLEXpower FPR-8048A-300 8,000 Watts 48 Volts for Grid Tie and Stand Alone Off Grid Systems
Shipping Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, it has to ship by truck freight. If you have any questions about shipping methods, please email us or call us at 800 383-0195.
NOTE: This system incorporates the new GS8048A-01 inverter model which replaced the GS8048A. It's the same inverter but also conforms to the new UL 1741 SA as defined in California's Rule 21. This inverter qualifies to be installed anywhere in the United States, including California and Hawaii. You can read more about this in the OutBack Power Product Change Notice.
This model is intended for both grid-interactive and off-grid (stand alone) solar power systems. The Outback FLEXpower system comes fully assembled and tested from the Outback factory. The units are built to meet National Electric Code standards and designed for ease of installation. Flexpower systems are available in both off-grid and grid-tie configurations. The systems have been outfitted with all the necessary wiring, circuit breakers, communications, battery monitoring and PV ground fault protection. All equipment is ETL listed.
- 8,000 Watts
- 48 Volts DC
- Outback Power Radian GS4048A-01 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 175 Amp DC Inverter Breaker/Disconnect
- MATE3S System Controller and Display
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor
- Two FLEXmax 100 Amp Charge Controller With Remote Temp. Sensor
- HUB10.3 Communications Manager
- FLEXware Surge Protector
- One Standard Electrical Outlet
- 120VAC Bypass Assembly
- AC and DC Electrical Enclosures
- Mounting Plate and Mounting Bracket
Warranty: 5 Years