Outback EnergyCell 106RE Top Terminal AGM BatteryNOTE: Please call us to purchase this battery! This battery qualifies for free shipping to commercial addresses in the continental United States with Outback OnSite Direct! Residential addresses and/or lift gate service is an additional $150 charge. Unfortunately, our website cannot calculate the correct costs because the batteries ship directly from Outback Power. Give us a call or email us if you have any questions.
12 Volts DC, 100 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell RE Top Terminal Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for high power density in renewable energy cycling applications. It features Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99%, and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. EnergyCell RE batteries also feature low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts providing increased safety and reduced maintenance. The top terminal models are ideal for moderate power applications and are designed to fit in standard Case 31 enclosures to fit a wide variety of installation scenarios.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 74°F - 80°F
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5 - 13.8VDC / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Limits: 14.4 - 14.8 VDC / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Terminal: Threaded copper alloy insert to accept 1/4"-20 UNC bolt
- Weight: 69 lbs (31 kg)
- Dimensions H x D x W inches: 8.52 x 13.42 x 6.8
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 100 Ah
Warranty: 2 years in U.S.A. and Canada. 1 year international.
- Additional Information
SKU EnergyCell-106RE Bundle Pre-Configured Price No
Outback Onsite Direct guarantee.