Outback EnergyCell 1600RE High Capacity AGM Battery Bank 1378 Amp-hour 24VDC
Outback EnergyCell 1600RE High Capacity AGM Battery Bank 24VDC 1378 Amp-hour
This battery can only ship via freight truck. If you have any questions about shipping methods, please email us or call us at 800 383-0195.
24 Volts DC, 1,378 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The high capacity battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process. Its AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2 VDC
- Total Voltage: 24 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 73.4°F - 78.8°F
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 VDC (77°F)
- Equalization Voltage Per Cell: 2.32 VDC (69.8°F - 89.6°F)
- Maximum Charging Current: 300 Amps
- Internal Resistance: 225 microOhms (0.000225 Ohms)
- Terminal Hardware: M8 bolt, lock washer and flat washer
- Total Weight: 2,577 lbs.
- Dimensions H x W x D inches: 43.44 x 33.32 x 26.25
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 1,378 Ah
Warranty: 3 years