Outback EnergyCell 2000RE High Capacity AGM Battery Bank 24VDC 1716 Amp-hourNOTE: Please call us to purchase this battery! This battery qualifies for free shipping to commercial addresses in the continental United States with Outback OnSite Direct! Residential addresses and/or lift gate service is an additional $150 charge. Unfortunately, our website cannot calculate the correct costs because the batteries ship directly from Outback Power. Give us a call or email us if you have any questions.
24 Volts DC, 1,716 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The high capacity battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process. Its AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2 VDC
- Total Voltage: 24 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 73.4°F - 78.8°F
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 VDC (77°F)
- Equalization Voltage Per Cell: 2.32 VDC (69.8°F - 89.6°F)
- Maximum Charging Current: 375 Amps
- Internal Resistance: 167 microOhms (0.000167 Ohms)
- Terminal Hardware: M8 bolt, lock washer and flat washer
- Total Weight: 3,273 lbs.
- Dimensions H x W x D inches: 41.92 x 44.37 x 27.46
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 1,716 Ah
Warranty: 3 years
- Additional Information
SKU EnergyCell-2000RE-24 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found