Outback EnergyCell 2000RE High Capacity AGM Battery Bank 1716 Amp-hour 24VDC
Outback EnergyCell 2000RE High Capacity AGM Battery Bank 24VDC 1716 Amp-hour
24 Volts DC, 1,716 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The high capacity battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process. Its AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2 VDC
- Total Voltage: 24 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 73.4°F - 78.8°F
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 VDC (77°F)
- Equalization Voltage Per Cell: 2.32 VDC (69.8°F - 89.6°F)
- Maximum Charging Current: 375 Amps
- Internal Resistance: 167 microOhms (0.000167 Ohms)
- Terminal Hardware: M8 bolt, lock washer and flat washer
- Total Weight: 3,273 lbs.
- Dimensions H x W x D inches: 41.92 x 44.37 x 27.46
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 1,716 Ah
Warranty: 3 years