Outback EnergyCell 220GH 216 Amp-hour AGM BatteryNOTE: Please call us to purchase this battery! This battery qualifies for free shipping to commercial addresses in the continental United States with Outback OnSite Direct! Residential addresses and/or lift gate service is an additional $150 charge. Unfortunately, our website cannot calculate the correct costs because the batteries ship directly from Outback Power. Give us a call or email us if you have any questions.
12 Volts DC, 216 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell GH Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for Grid/Hybrid storage applications. EnerSys SBS EON technology incorporates TPPL AGM (Thin Plate Pure Lead Advanced Glass Mat) which allows for greater shelf life, extended float service life in optimal operating conditions, and higher energy density. The EnergyCell GH also features front terminal access with threaded copper inserts providing low maintenance and increased safety.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12 VDC
- Optimal Temperature: +68°F (20°C)
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.62VDC / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Limits: 14.4 VDC / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Temperature Compensation Factor (Charging): +/- 4mV per °C per cell (2V)
- Terminal: Threaded copper alloy insert to accept ¼-20 UNC bolt
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Dimensions H x D x W inches: 12.4 x 22.1 x 4.9
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 216 Ah
Warranty: 4 years for grid tie system, 1 year for off grid system
- Additional Information
SKU EnergyCell-220GH Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found