Outback EnergyCell 95RE Top Terminal AGM Battery 88 Amp-hour 12VDC
Outback EnergyCell 78RE Top Terminal AGM Battery
12 Volts DC, 88 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell RE Top Terminal Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for high power density in renewable energy cycling applications. It features Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99%, and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. EnergyCell RE batteries also feature low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts providing increased safety and reduced maintenance. The top terminal models are ideal for moderate power applications and are designed to fit in standard Case 31 enclosures to fit a wide variety of installation scenarios.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 74°F - 80°F
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5 - 13.8VDC / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Limits: 14.4 - 14.8 VDC / unit average at 77°F (25°C)
- Terminal: Threaded copper alloy insert to accept 1/4"-20 UNC bolt
- Weight: 64 lbs (30 kg)
- Dimensions H x D x W inches: 8.06 x 12.51 x 6.83
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 88 Ah
Warranty: 2 years in U.S.A. and Canada. 1 year international.