OutBack Power FM100-300VDC-AFCI FLEXmax 100A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Outback Power FLEXmax 100 Amp AFCI MPPT Charge Controller
The FLEXmax 100 is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers form OutBack Power.
The advanced FM100 MPPT algorithm offers increased energy harvest from the PV array than other MPPT controllers. The FLEXmax 100 delivers both higher voltage and higher power, offering improved flexibility and performance.
The compact, outdoor-rated enclosure keeps dust and moisture from damaging internal components. With the addition of arc and ground fault protection, and rapid shutdown capacitor discharge, the FLEXmax 100 is the most versatile high power MPPT controller on the market. Configuring the FLEXmax 100 in your system is easy with 128 days of built-in data storage, smart programming wizards (MATE3s required), and connectivity with OPTICS RE, so you can monitor, command, and control from one location.
The FM100-300VDC is a top-of-the-line high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
- Nominal battery system voltage: 24, 36, & 48 Volts DC
- Charging range output: 20 - 68 Volts DC
- Controller type: MPPT
- Minimum battery bank size: 100 Amp-hours
- Maximum continuous output current: 100 Amps
- Maximum input current: 64 Amps
- Maximum array power (24V / 36V / 48V): 3500 / 5250 / 7000 Watts
- Maximum PV system voltage: 300 Volts DC
- Operating input voltage range: 30 - 290 Volts DC
- Peak efficiency: 98.8% at 48VDC
- Remote display & controller: MATE3s compatible (purchased separately)
- Data logging: 128 days
- Enclosure protection rating: IP54
- Weight: 19.75 pounds (8.9 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.0 x 8.8 x 6.0 inches
- Certifications: UL 1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1, IEC 62109-1
Additional features: Built-in and field replaceable arc fault circuit detection and interruption (AFCI), GFCI, and cooling fan.
Warranty: 5 years