Panasonic VBHN325SA16 HIT N325 Monocrystalline 325 Watt Solar Panel
Panasonic 325 Watt Monocrystalline HIT Solar Module
This solar panel can only ship via freight truck. It can NOT ship via UPS or USPS. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.
Starting over 40 years ago with the research and development of amorphous silicon solar cell in 1975. Panasonic has been a solar pioneer since the beginning of the green revolution. In 1997, the HIT set the industry standard for conversion efficiency. Satisfied customers worldwide have come to trust and rely on Panasonic quality ever since.
Panasonic N325 solar panels have been manufactured to perform at high temperatures without jeopardizing its quality or efficiency. This product offers the industry's leading performance and value, using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. The N325 panel produces more output power than conventional crystalline panels. The solar modules are 100% emission free, have no moving parts and produce no noise. With the same number of panels installed on the roof, N325 can achieve up to 25% more system capacity compared to conventional crystalline panel (260W).
Panasonic VBHN325SA16 Specifications:
- Rated Power (Pmax): 325 Watts
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 57.6 Volts
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 5.65 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 69.6 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.03 Amps
- Module Efficiency: 19.4%
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Tolerance: +10% / -0%
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62.6" x 41.5" x 1.4" (inches)
- Cable Length: 40.2 inches
- Connector Type: Multi-Contact MC4
- 25 year product and performance warranty
NOTE: In order to receive the 25 year product workmanship warranty, installations must be registered within 60 days. Otherwise, the warranty will be 15 years workmanship. You can register your installation by visiting www.panasonicusahitwarranty.com