Pika Energy S2001 Hybrid PV Link
NOTE: This item will not be available until sometime in 2018. Please call or email us if you have any questions.
NOTE: We are only authorized to sell Pika equipment in the North American region. This means we can only ship their products to the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
With the S2001 Hybrid PV Link, add a solar array in parallel to a Pika T701 Home Wind Turbine on the same X3001 Inverter. Pika’s innovative S2001 PV Link seamlessly connects your solar array with Pika’s wind turbine system. This high-performance maximum powerpoint tracker (MPPT) connects up to 8 standard PV modules to the REbus DC Microgrid.
S2001 PV Link Specifications:
- Max input power: 2,000 Watts
- MPPT voltage range: 100 - 320 Volts DC
- Max input voltage: 320 Volts DC
- Max input current: 10 Amps
- Rated output power: 2,000 Watts
- Output: REbus DC Microgrid (380VDC plus data)
- Max output current: 8 Amps
- Standby power consumption: <1 Watt
- Protections: Ground Fault Detection
- Max operating temperature: 140ºF (60ºC)
- Remote monitoring: Via REbus DC Microgrid communication
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 9.25" W x 8.25" H x 4" D
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU S2001 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A