Pika Energy T701 Home Wind Generator
NOTE: This item will not be available until sometime in 2018. Please call or email us if you have any questions.
NOTE: We are only authorized to sell Pika equipment in the North American region. This means we can only ship their products to the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Pika has developed the high-performance T701 Home Wind Turbine to deliver you serious power at a substantial savings. You get online system monitoring, best-in-class safety, and the flexibility to expand your clean energy system in the future. Pika is dedicated to designing clean energy technology that makes financial sense for any household, school, business, or farm with a good wind resource. Manufactured in the USA, the T701 Home Wind Turbine is fully certified to the rigorous AWEA 9.1 standard for small wind turbines. The T701 Home Wind Turbine requires separate purchase of the Pika X3001 Inverter for either grid-tie or off-grid (AC-coupled) applications.
Home Wind Turbine Benefits:
- Lower cost, faster payback. Pika gives you more kilowatt-hours for your buck.
- Pika’s exclusive safety system. Like an airbag for your wind turbine, Pika’s safety system gives your family an added sense of security when severe weather strikes.
- Easily monitor performance. Watch your system perform from anywhere in the world through your personal monitoring dashboard.
- Add solar. Pika lets you easily combine your wind energy system with solar, thanks to the REbus™ DC Microgrid and the S2001 PV Link™.
- Easy to install. Pika’s flexible tower top interface adapts to a variety of towers.
- Easy to wire. Exclusive slip ring design lets you wire before or after installing the turbine!
- Easy to service. Pika’s inverter is located at ground level, so it’s easier to figure out what’s going on.
- Site flexibility. Transmission at 380 VDC via the REbus™ DC Microgrid enables longer wire runs.
- Reliable upwind design means less time getting the tower perfectly level.
- Remote monitoring. Demonstrate the performance of your installations as a powerful sales tool to prospects. Spot issues with your installations before your customers do.
- Ships by UPS. Pika’s compact system saves you time and money in shipping.
T701 Turbine Specifications:
- Rotor diameter: 9.8 feet (3 m)
- Swept area: 76 sq feet (7.1 sq m)
- Peak power: 1.7 kW (at 13.5 m/s)
- Rated power: 1.5 kW
- Rated wind speed: 25 mph (11 m/s)
- Cut in wind speed: 7 mph (3.3 m/s)
- Survival wind speed: 148 mph (66 m/s)
- Monthly energy output: 202 kWh at 5 m/s
- Blades: Glass-reinforced polymer
- Alternator: Brushless permanent magnet
- User monitoring: Wi-Fi
- Tower-top weight: 93 lb (42 kg)
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU T701 Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A