PowerField Energy PowerRack PV solar ballasted ground mount system
Note: We can provide a physical layout design for your array as well as the number and placement of PowerField racks throughout the array. Please contact our engineering team for a complete wind load analysis and calculated ballasting diagram.
This rack will only work with modules that have a minimum width of 37.8" up to a maximum width of 41.3”.
PowerRack PV Solar Ballasted Ground Mount System
Note: This ground mount ships by truck freight only, it is classified as an oversized item. If you have any questions, please call or email us.
The PowerRack ground mount system is a revolutionary ground mount technology for versatile solar PV applications. The non-penetrating, tool-less, rapid assembly dramatically reduces installation time, complexity, and cost, enabling efficient and flexible project deployment.
- Fully Pre-assembled – no field fabrication necessary
- Simple Installation – no tools, ballasted with any available material
- Rapid Deployment – lightweight, stackable, palletizable for efficient transportation
- Versatile Placement – no ground penetration, requires little to no site preparation
- Multiple Applications – commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural, government
- Durable Construction – high density polyethylene is long lasting and UV/weather resistant
- Validated Performance – wind tunnel tested, field tested at NREL, installations across the US
- Customer Support – design, development, engineering, installation support available
- Length: 37 in / 935 mm
- Width: 26 in / 661 mm
- Height: 25 in / 635 mm
- Weight: 15 lbs / 6.9 kg
- Tilt angle: 25°
- Minimum width or length of a module: 37.8"
- Designed to work with "standard" 60 cell modules.