Pytes V5 5.12kWh 51.2V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Pytes V5 LFP Battery
This battery can only ship via freight truck. If you have any questions about shipping methods, please email us or call us at 800 383-0195.
The Pytes V5 LFP Battery is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery that provides a safe, well-designed, and high-performing battery bank solution for home energy storage. It has a nominal voltage of 51.2V and a nominal capacity of 100Ah, which translates to a nominal energy of 5.12kWh. The battery pack is compact, easy to install, maintenance-free, and can be assembled in parallel when adding more capacity. It has wide applications including residential, small commercial, industrial, and telecom systems.
The V5 provides self-heating that auto starts in cold environments and facilitates charging at below-freezing temperatures. It also has a higher 100A Maximum Continuous Charge/Discharge rate. The battery pack is stackable for up to 16 batteries without the Pytes Energy Hub.
Pytes V5° Integrated Heating - How it works.
The integrated battery heating system is powered strictly by the charging source, like the inverter or charge controller (whatever devices are providing current to charge the battery). The heater consumes up to 180W from the charging source (per battery) and will heat the battery at up to 10°C/hour. The heater functions within a typical operating range of -4°F to 50°F (-20°C to 10°C). If the battery temperature falls below 41°F (5°C) the heater will initiate using current from the charging source to raise the temperature up to 50°F (10°C). If the battery temperature is between 35°F - 41°F (2°C - 5°C) the heater will initiate and the battery will be charged (at the same time) until the battery reaches a temperature of 50°F (10°C), at which point the heater will turn off and the battery will continue to be charged. If the battery is below <35°F (<2°C), the charging current will only be directed into the heating system until the battery rises above 41°F (5°C), at which point the battery will be charged normally. The heating system will not affect the battery SOC.
- Below Freezing Temperature Charging designed for cold environment
- Long-lasting Battery Module integrated with tier 1 automotive LFP cells, lifespan ≥6000 cycles
- Smart Energy Management field-proven sophisticated BMS to maximize reliability and longevity, Remote upgrading
- Easy Connection Up to 300A confluence current in parallel
- High Charge/Discharge Rate fully charged in 1 hour, high power output (1C)
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V
- Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
- Nominal Energy: 5.12kWh
- Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4)
- Maximum continuous charge current: 100A(1C)
- Maximum continuous discharge rate: 100A(1C)
- Communication Protocol: RS485, CAN
- Dimension(L*W*H): 17.32"x 20.87"x 5.51"
- Weight: 97 lbs
Included with the battery:
- 2 Flexible Busbar 300A
- 1 Cascade communication Cable CAN / RS485
- 1 10AWG Grounding Cable
|Display "Price"||-- Default Configuration --|