REC Solar 330 Watt N-PEAK Monocrystalline Module
The REC N-Peak Series are premium n-type mono solar panels using REC’s proven half-cut cell technology. The panel features the innovative REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded. The REC N-Peak Series has extra support bars across the rear of the panel, greatly boosting its strength and durability, and allowing loads of up to 7000 Pa – far exceeding the 5400 offered by conventional panels. This added strength enables you to achieve much higher energy yields. Combined with a 30 mm frame height, this frame design enables flexible installation options, making overcoming every obstacle easier during system design.
With up to 330 Wp in a 60-cell panel, the REC N-Peak Series uses the most efficient cell technology in the industry, capturing more sunlight thereby providing more power. The panel features the innovative REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded.
The loss of power generation capacity experienced by a standard solar panel on its first exposure to light is known as Light Induced Degradation (LID). This is a result of the combination of boron and oxygen inside a cell and causes a permanent drop in a standard panel’s maximum power.
The n-type technology in REC’s N-Peak cells stops these two elements from mixing at any level, thereby fully preventing any occurrence of LID. Thus, the panel’s power remains the same as when it left the REC factory – meaning you always get exactly the power levels that you paid for.
- 20 year product warranty*: covers any panel defects
- 25 year performance warranty: ensures panels perform exactly as they’re expected to – every year for 25 years
- 25 year labor warranty*: gives added protection in case a panel needs to be serviced
- At least 92% of nameplate power in year 25; an industry best
- Unprecedented savings, more economic security, and greater energy autonomy for consumers
- * when installed by a REC Certified Solar Professional installer; part of the REC ProTrust Warranty
- Nominal power: 330 Watts
- Number of cells: 120 half-cut
- Power tolerance: +5 / -0 Watts
- Vmp: 34.6 Volts
- Voc: 41.0 Volts
- Imp: 9.55 Amps
- Isc: 10.33 Amps
- Module efficiency: 19.8%
- Dimensions (inches): 65.9" x 39.25" x 1.1"
- Dimensions (mm): 1675 x 997 x 30
- Weight: 39.7 lbs (18 kg)
This solar panel can only ship via freight truck. It can NOT ship via UPS or USPS. Please email us or give us a call if you have any questions.