Relion RB20-LT Lithium Ion LiFePO4 Low Temperature Battery 12V 20Ah
NOTE: lithium batteries cannot be shipped to Hawaii via UPS Ground. If you need this battery shipped to Hawaii, please email us or give us a call to place your order.
RELiON RB20-LT 20 Amp-hour Lithium Ion 12 Volt Battery
The RB0-LT is a 12V 20Ah lithium battery and is part of RELiON’s Low Temperature Series. This lithium iron phosphate battery is specially designed for cold weather performance. RELiON’s LT Series batteries can safely charge at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F) using a standard charger. The system features proprietary technology which draws power from the charger itself, requiring no additional components.
The entire process of heating and charging with the LT Series is completely seamless. Simply plug the battery in to the regular lithium charger and the internal heating and monitoring system takes care of the rest. Because it takes time to heat the cells, the charging process in below freezing temperatures could take a little longer.
The RB20-LT is ideal in a variety of applications including small solar energy systems, remote monitoring, LED lighting and traffic control cameras. It has all the benefits of lithium batteries including installation flexibility and no maintenance, with the added ability to charge in cold weather climates. It’s equipped with an M6 terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS). The RB20-LT battery meets UL, UN and CE certifications.
Relion RB20-LT Specifications:
- Amp Hours: 20 Ah
- Capacity @ 25 A: 48 minutes
- Energy: 256 Wh
- Voltage: 12.8 V Nominal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.1" x 3.0" x 6.7"
- Weight (Battery Only):6.6 lbs. / 3 kg
- Efficiency: 99%
- Recommended Charge Current: 10 A
- Max Charge Current: 20 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 40 Amps (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- Max Continuous Discharge: 20 A
- Operating Temperature: -4 + 140 F /-20 + 60 C
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff: 8 V
- Reconnect Voltage: 9.04 V
- Charge Voltage Cutoff: 15.6 V
- Reconnect Voltage: 14.6 V
- Cell Type: Cylindrical LiFeP04