RELiON RB300-LT 300 Amp-hour Lithium 12 Volt Battery
The RB300-LT is a 12V 300Ah lithium battery and is part of RELiON’s Low-Temperature Series. This lithium iron phosphate battery is specially designed for cold weather performance. RELiON’s LT Series batteries can safely charge at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F) using a standard charger. The system features proprietary technology which draws power from the charger itself, uniformly heating the cells within the battery to 41°F (5°C), so that it can be charged at its full recommended current. LT batteries require no additional components such as heating blankets.
The entire process of heating and charging with the LT Series is completely seamless. Simply plug the battery into the regular lithium charger and the internal heating and monitoring system takes care of the rest. Because it takes time to heat the cells, the charging process in below-freezing temperatures could take a little longer.
The Low-Temperature Series battery has the same size and performance as other RELiON batteries but can safely charge when temperatures drop as low as -20°C using a standard charger. Chilly nights off-the-grid are now easier with the RB300-LT - perfect for RVs, Sprinters, Class A and Class C vehicles, and more!
Relion RB300-LT Specifications:
- Amp Hours: 300 Ah
- Capacity @ 25 A: 720 minutes
- Energy: 3840 Wh
- Voltage: 12.8 V Nominal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5" x 10.5" x 9.0"
- Weight (Battery Only): 76.1 lbs. / 34.54 kg
- Efficiency: 99%
- Recommended Charge Current: 15 - 50 Amps
- Max Charge Current: 100 Amps
- Peak Discharge Current: 200 Amps (7.5 s ± 2.5 s)
- Max Continuous Discharge: 100 Amps
- Operating Temperature: -4 + 140 F /-20 + 60 C
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cutoff: 8 V
- Reconnect Voltage: 9.2 V
- BMS Charge Voltage Cutoff: 15.6 V
- Reconnect Voltage: 15.2 V
- Cell Type: Cylindrical LiFeP04